Forex e-books can provide a great deal of information and valuable insights for traders of all levels of experience. Here are three forex e-books that every trader should read.
1. “Currency Trading for Dummies” by Mark Galant and Brian Dolan
This book is perfect for beginners who want to learn the basics of currency trading. It covers everything from an introduction to the forex market to essential trading strategies.
2. “The Essentials of Trading” by John Forman
This book is ideal for intermediate traders who are looking to take their trading to the next level. It covers topics such as risk management and technical analysis.
3. “Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques” by Perry J. Kaufman
This book is perfect for experienced traders who are looking for new ideas and strategies. It covers a wide range of topics, including market psychology, money management, and trading systems. These are just three of the many excellent forex e-books that are available. By reading and studying these books, you will be well on your way to becoming a successful trader.
3 Other Must Read Books
- The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading – by Jared Martinez
- The Little Black Book of Currency Trading – by Kathy Lien
- How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange – by Courtney Smith
If you are new to forex trading, these books will give you a solid foundation upon which to build your trading knowledge. Each book covers different aspects of trading, so be sure to read all three to get a well-rounded education in forex. With this strong foundation, you’ll be able to trade with confidence and start making money in the foreign exchange market.